External Facility Information
Facility List – External
Public-facing list for most campus facilities.
Interactive map with facility and transportation information.
Internal Facility Information
Login is required for internal campus facility and space records.
Contact us to request access.
Facility List – Internal
A complete list of all campus facilities.
Facilities database with facility, floor, and room level information and floor plans. Self-service queries can generate data and floor plan reports.
Instructional Space Attributes database
Contains detailed infrastructure, furniture, equipment, and finish information on all instructional spaces.
- Maintaining facility numbers, names, addresses, and details
- Assigning room numbers and managing room number schema
- Creating and maintaining room level records, floor plans, and gross area
- Producing standard and custom data and/or floor plan reports
- Conducting space surveys and walk throughs
UW-Madison’s INSITE Net-FM database provides self-service access to data and floor plans.
Custom reports, floor plans, or AutoCAD files are available on request.
Contact us to request service or ask a question.
Net-FM and custom report options include:
- Floor plans color-coded by department, program, room use, and subuse
- Room lists by building, department, function, room use, and/or subuse
- Space summaries for multiple buildings by department, function, room use, and/or subuse
- Building way-finding posters
Please note UW-Madison’s Facility Information Distribution Guidelines apply to data and floor plan requests.